Friday, July 31, 2020

Sisters & Company Tomorrow Night-Cancelled

Due to the heavy rains we have had in the past two days and the fact more rain is forecast tomorrow we are cancelling the Sisters & Company concert/worship tomorrow night (Saturday, August 1).  The event will be rescheduled and the date announced soon.  Thanks for helping us get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have attended any events or have suggestions, comments, etc. we would love to hear from you.